– LSMW data loading experience
– SAP ECC 6 EhP5 and SAP ECC 6 EhP7
– MM table structures and relations, configuration settings, user exits, BAPI, data import and export
– Vendor Management – Full Suite
– Purchase Order Workflow – End to End
– SRM, ECC Purchase order related transactions and table structures
– SRM in Extended Classic Deployment Mode
– Material Management and SCM Supply Chain Management.
– MM live environment including configuration, troubleshooting, requirements definition, and OSS Notes.
– SAP MM in procurement, payment, inventory management
– material and inventory valuation, moving average price, material transfers and all associated accounting entries
– procurement and inventory management for activity in foreign countries (multiple currencies and unit of measurement)
– experience integrating with FICO, Plant Maintenance and Warehouse Management
– Warehouse Management and logistics is helpful
– Writes test scripts and performs testing of SAP MM module
– reports concerning plant inventory activity
– procurement queries, reports related to contract activity as required by state law
– MM configuration and functionality
– Procurement Processes and Procedures.
– Functional expert in SAP Logistics
– SAP users support requests.
– Act as a gatekeeper for all regional developments prior to transporting to the Production environment.
– Work closely with business w SME to support and enhance procure to pay purchasing processes.
– Work and communicate IT design perspectives to Key Users and Business Process Owners.
– Rollouts, implementations, and daily meetings.
– Effective training methodologies to train end users.